Monday, December 13, 2010

Exam+home!!!

Dear Bloggy,

I'm sorry for ignoring you this whole time... I didn't mean to do this to you... I was so busy these couple of days... Got RD exam last week.. I was freaking shocking when pulp capping and c factor came out! I think everybody was shocked with that questions.. There were not much to write about, but I just wrote rubbish to make it long! Hahaha

Btw, one shocking news I haven't told you!! I AM GOING HOME!! Crazy??!! I know hahaha so last minute decision and the ticket was so crazy expensive! Just like how crazy I am right now! Can't focus for pathology exam anymore.. I just can think about home right now! I listed everything I want to eat when I get home, so childish huh?! Haha
It's just 3 days to go
Can't wait!!!!







BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Glasheen Rd,Cork,Ireland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goals

  • 1- i want to design my own clothes and if im lucky i want to create my own brand
  • 2- i want to learn how to play as many musical instruments as i can

The 1st Follower Award

The 1st Follower Award
The Winner is Nadia

Labels

Followers

 

what i did and say about it | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates